Melville Bay in northwest Greenland.
The way we exploRe a place is as impoRtant as the place itself
We offer you our knowledge of the polar zones and our privileged relationship with the local communities
Travellers, scientists, ship owners, enthusiasts, we put our 30 years of experience at your disposal to design, accompany and secure your projects.
- Creating itineraries
- Scouting: land and sea
- Creation and testing of expeditions (skiing, sledging, kayaking, diving, etc.)
- Preparation of a ship for expedition to a polar zone
- Environmental impact study
- Construction of a scientific project
- Relations with local communities
Elaborating a theme for your expedition
- Creation of the theme
- Recruitment of speakers
- Accompaniment in the field
Whatever your project, expedition, location scouting, conferences, seminars, filming, etc., we are there from creation to realisation and we accompany you on the ground.
- Organization of training courses and safety drills with emergency teams
- Training and preparation of shore teams
- Management of scientific teams
SEDNA offers expeditions in almost inaccessible areas and in small groups.
Our expeditions are carried out in co-construction with local communities in the greatest respect of the populations and the ecosystem crossed.
Our next expedition :
“Places that do not exist !” – NUNANUTAAT
In line with SEDNA’s values, we help you build your project and accompany it in the field.
Whether you’re an explorer, an artist, a scientist or simply an enthusiast, we’ll study the feasibility of your project to give you the best possible chance of success.